Interpersonal Communications Skills: The Pathway to Self-Empowerment
Do You Experience Communications Challenges?
What are some of the challenges you have?
Interpersonal Communications Skills: The Pathway to Self-Empowerment is a workshop designed to empower participants to become more effective communicators by using the skills identified in The Ten Characteristics of Self-Empowerment to enhance their interpersonal communications skills both on the job and personal life.
The importance of Effective Communications in the workplace is discussed and explored through discussion and interactive activities. Participants will explore the importance of oral and written communications skills as well as assertive communications skills and listening skills.
Objectives: Upon Completion of this course participants will:
- Understand the role and process of interpersonal communications in the workplace
- Recognize the impact of verbal and nonverbal techniques
- Review assertive communication styles
- Review listening skills as they relate to interpersonal communication skills
- Develop individual action plans designed to apply course learnings on the job.
Contact Us for scheduling and pricing information.